The Final Harry Potter Experience — July 9-17, 2011
Harry Potter Trip Planned For Summer 2011
Mark your calendars!
Here we go again! We did it in 2008 and now with the end of the Harry Potter story in sight, we are headed back across the pond to the UK with HP Fan Trips to witness the end of an era and to revisit where it all started, transpired, and will end.
For Harry Potter fans, this is the trip of a lifetime and there’s no better year to take this trip than summer 2011 complete with a world premiere of the second installment of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on July 15th. Imagine watching the conclusion of this epic story where it actually all took place!
We have partnered with HP Fan Trips™ who will give you a “muggle backstage pass” to travel through time and discover the world of Harry Potter. We have all kinds of exclusive experiences for fans that will make this one of the most memorable trips you’ll ever take.
Highlights of this trip will include:
- Private storyteller session for SPT families only (1 families req’d)
- Steam locomotive trip on the same rails Harry, Ron and Hermoine took
- Ground based Quidditch matches
- Visits to film locations
- Visits to the places which inspired JK Rowling
- A special commemorative, customized memory book of your experience
- A large canvas portrait of mom or dad as a “faculty” member of Hogwarts
- Castle sleepovers and grand galas
- And many other surprises
We will be accompanying a larger HP Fan Trips group on this trip; but will have many specialized activities and amenities for Single Parent Travel families.
For all the details and pricing, please check out the flier with a day by day itinerary.